Affordable Guide to Spring/Summer 2013 - Graphic Prints

Friday, May 03, 2013


So the sun is finally coming out I personally have been spending a lot of time drinking up the sun’s rays. As we are all gearing up for summer so todays post is the start of a series of posts (as yet I don’t know how many).

 I was looking through Glamour magazines website the other day and I found a slide show all about this year’s spring/summer trend, this then set me off on a mission to find similar stuff that I myself would be able to afford, and I figured if I wanted this then so would you. Therefore this is my affordable guide to the spring/summer trends.

I have started off with Graphic prints as seen being used by a range of designers including Marc Jacobs and Holly Fulton.  This trend really excites me as you can really show your own individuality with it, from cartoon prints and floral patterns to old Aztec designs. 


1.       The First dress is from New Look, it is a midi dress which is really nice for summer and I love the Aztec pattern on it. I think that it would look great with some simple gold bangles keeping the most of the attention on the dress and for £14.99 its is a barging

2.       The next item is a pair of harem trousers from Dorothy Perkins priced at £22, now I have to say I am not usually a fan of this kind of trouser but I do really like the print and the way that they gather at the bottom would look great with a pair of sandals during the day.

3.       I love the idea of a crop top but never wear them due to me being self-conscious about my stomach area but this one called to me when I saw it on the River Island website for £25.

4.       Wedges are great especially if you are like me and as the night wears on you get annoyed with high heels, and the Aztec design links in with any graphic look.  These Wedges are from New Look priced at £29.99 and are great for during the day or at night.

5.       I love the colours in this dress I think that it screams summer and makes the whole dress pop and at £29 is a steal from Topshop

What do you think of this summer trend?

I think I will be getting a few more graphic designs for my wardrobe will you?





You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Love that crop top! Great post.
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I have to agree with you about the top :)

      From, Laura-Beth

      Delete
  2. what great choices ... love your blog
    Following you ... hope you stop by mine and say hello sometime

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you i'm glad you enjoyed it :) defiantly on my way to check out your blog and thank you for the follow.

      From, Laura-Beth

      Delete
  3. lovely blog :)

    check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    xoxo rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Popular Posts

Subscribe