Review on Elle By YSL, Perfume

Saturday, July 09, 2016


Today I am reviewing a product that is very close to my heart, perfume, it is something that I can’t leave the house without and also helps to describe the kind of mood that I’m in. I have tried many perfumes over the years, but one that stands out as my favourite is Elle by YSL.

 This perfume is the one that I wear nearly every day, initially it has a very floral/citrus scent which then develops during the day evolving its underlining woody scent. One thing that I love about this perfume is that it stays on throughout the day. While some perfumes fade away Elle keeps its original intensity while the scent develops.


The packaging of this product is quite simplistic keeping to two colours gold and pink. You can also see through it which is an added bonus as you can monitor how much is left. As many know there is nothing worse than going to put on a specific perfume only to realise that there is none left.

The packaging being see through means that I can keep an eye on the sales, as the down side to this perfume is that it does not come cheap. In boots it cost £60 for 50ml and £79.50 for 90ml hence the reason for getting it in the sales or on offer. 

As you can see I do need to get some more soon otherwise I will run out L so let’s hope that it is on offer soon.

So I want to know what is your favourite perfume and why?

Do you think I should try it next? 


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. At the moment my fav perfume is wonderstruck by taylor swift, I really love sweet perfumes but then as I am getting older I am thinking i should start liking more sophisticated ones but i always go back to the sweet ones!

    http://madhattersnailparty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I really want to try that one everyone is raving about how good it is :) I think with perfumes it doesnt matter as long as you like the smell :)

      From, Laura-Beth

      Delete
  2. The bottle for this looks so gorgeous would look lovely on my dressing table will need to be smelling it and possibly purchasing!

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com - currently hosting a giveaway :)!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally I love the smell, and I have to agree I think the bottle is so elegant looking :)

      From, Laura-Beth

      Delete
  3. Today I am reviewing a product that is very close to my heart, perfume, it is something that I can't leave the house without and also helps to ... yperfume.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Popular Posts

Subscribe